Monday, April 2, 2012

Meghan is crawling!

Meghan has just exploded with new skills this month, one of which is crawling. While I have a ton of videos to sort through now that I've got my new computer and my camcorder playing nicely together, I wanted to get this one up right away. This was on her very first day, she is getting faster now, and all the wires you see in the background have been taken care of.. I guess we needed that kick in the pants.


Meghan Crawls! from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.


enjoy!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

This is all happening too fast for me! I can't believe it!

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

YEAH!!!! She looks VERY quick already.

Julie said...

go, meggers, go! get those cars!

Erin said...

Wasn't she just born?

Wynne said...

OMG! Adorable! I haven't seen her in forever -- we need a playdate!