Friday, July 20, 2012

My Apologies...

I have both Colin's 4 yr old post, and Meghan's 11 month old post to write as well as lots of pictures from some recent adventures..however we have hit a bit of a rough patch as Colin got strep throat and Meghan got strep with a side of coxsackie revisited. I have been upstate at my parents which means that while the days are easier with the extra help, the nights are so much worse as I manage a sick kid and at least one trip to the potty with Colin. I am so tired today I might just weep when Sean finally arrives to help with the night shift.
I will get to this soon, all the pictures are ready to go, the body it just too weak to get them posted.


2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so sorry to hear the trouble you're having! I wish I could do something to help! If I can, please let me know. :( Sending hugs and love your way!

Abbe Macbeth said...

So sorry for all of the sickness - hang in there Becky, and I hope everyone gets better soon!