Sleeping: The same, but even more annoying with the callbacks. Once she is in her own room and we don't have to worry about her keeping her brother awake we will fix this problem. It drives me nutty.
- Frozen. Particularly Elsa. I didn't think she was old enough for full on obsession but I was wrong. We have the CD in the car, that was probably a mistake but I suppose we have to let it run its course. Thankfully she has rotated what song is her "favorite" every week or so.
- Her friend Lucas. There is a little boy at school who I hear about constantly, and who usually runs up to give her a big hug when I pick her up from school. She seems to graviate mostly toward boys which I suppose is because she has a brother at home.
- Her friend LD. Unfortunately we don't see LD as much since she has been in school but whenever they get together they have a great time together, as an added bonus I really like his mom too.
- Being "2". I've started talking to her about the fact that her third birthday is coming up and she will be three soon, but she will have none of it. She wants to be two and she will not be three.
- Being told no. Do I sound like a broken record? I feel like one.
- Having anyone but Mommy do things for her when Mommy is around. Apparently I'm the only person qualified to open her applesauce.
- Potty Trained! Much like her brother at the same age, in March she just decided she didn't want to pee in her diaper anymore so she asked to go in the potty. We happened to be traveling at the time which made it a little annoying but I had to roll with it. After three days of clean and dry diapers we switched to underwear and that was that. She had some trouble at school, apparently she has a shy bladder so she would just hold it all day. They kept putting diapers on her at nap time (which I wasn't aware of for a bit because they would take them off before I got there) and this clearly caused some confusion becasue she would be fine all weekend but after being at school for three days thrusday and friday would be filled with accidents. I'm putting up with this diaper business since it is temporary.
- Sleeping in a big girl bed! With the potty training came the need to give her some night time autonomy. She had been dry overnight for months before she was dry during the day so she went from 100% diapers to 100% underware overnight (except at school). She adjusted to the bed pretty quickly. Falling out a few times the first night but not really waking up when she did so. By night 3 she was fine. Here is a picture of her first night in her new bed. If you look back at Colin on his first night, he was also sleeping diagonally!